popes are not GOD


John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me".

Monday, December 22, 2008

DO YOU THINK GOD IS LIKE MAN?

God the Judge of the Righteous and the Wicked.
PSALM 50
A Psalm of Asaph.

1 The Mighty One, God, the LORD, has spoken,

And summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.

2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,

God has shone forth.

3 May our God come and not keep silence;

Fire devours before Him,

And it is very tempestuous around Him.

4 He summons the heavens above,

And the earth, to judge His people:

5 "Gather My godly ones to Me,

Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice."

6 And the heavens declare His righteousness,

For God Himself is judge. Selah.

7 "Hear, O My people, and I will speak;

O Israel, I will testify against you;

I am God, your God.

8 "I do not reprove you for your sacrifices,

And your burnt offerings are continually before Me.

9 "I shall take no young bull out of your house

Nor male goats out of your folds.

10 "For every beast of the forest is Mine,

The cattle on a thousand hills.

11 "I know every bird of the mountains,

And everything that moves in the field is Mine.

12 "If I were hungry I would not tell you,

For the world is Mine, and all it contains.

13 "Shall I eat the flesh of bulls

Or drink the blood of male goats?

14 "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving

And pay your vows to the Most High;

15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;

I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me."

16 But to the wicked God says,

"What right have you to tell of My statutes

And to take My covenant in your mouth?

17 "For you hate discipline,

And you cast My words behind you.

18 "When you see a thief, you are pleased with him,

And you associate with adulterers.

19 "You let your mouth loose in evil

And your tongue frames deceit.

20 "You sit and speak against your brother;

You slander your own mother's son.

21 "These things you have done and I kept silence;

You thought that I was just like you;

I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.

22 "Now consider this, you who forget God,

Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver.

23 "He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me;

And to him who orders his way aright

I shall show the salvation of God."



Let us never forget when we look to the heavens and see the beauty in the earth and in all the universe that GOD created all this and more.I say let us never forget because that is exactly what the world does and when I say the world I'm talking to You, so this is personal.The wicked worship a god created in their imaginations one who never judges, one who doesn't have anger, one who never seems to have a problem with any sin.These false gods of the world let every type of evil and wickedness get a pass and have nothing to say about it but"it's okay I understand".These are misconceptions of who GOD really is,"Is there a heaven for a gangster?" or "only GOD can judge me" these are sayings we shout out and think them to be true and they in part are true no there is no entrance into heaven for the wicked but yes GOD will judge ACTS 17:31. Stop thinking the one True GOD is like us in regard to sin.He will not sow any leniency or mercy on that day He judges you.Your sin separates you from GOD, the LORD is holy totally sinless and no sin will enter into heaven.See your sin before a Holy and True GOD and repent.I did and continue to do so and follow CHRIST'S commands, let not this world's foolishness blind you any longer.Repent of your sins and believe on Christ Jesus,get a Bible and follow GOD's commands.This was directed at you and yes it was personal so that you know your sin against GOD is personal.Repent before it's too late GOD BLESS

No comments:

Suscribe to popesarenotGod.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
Humble Servant of Jesus Christ